iwonthenational

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:05 PM

Hey,

Was searching the web and found this site www.exchangesystems.co.uk

Has anyone tried this guys methods?....He seems to be getting pretty good feedback on ebay.....

Played on betfair games once and actually won but was a bit dubious i must say!!

#2 horseracingman

horseracingman

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (iwonthenational @ May 4 2008, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

Was searching the web and found this site www.exchangesystems.co.uk

Has anyone tried this guys methods?....He seems to be getting pretty good feedback on ebay.....

Played on betfair games once and actually won but was a bit dubious i must say!!

Don't try to beat exchange games. They have a set profit percentage that can't be beaten long term. Of course you can double up or use some trading systems, but this will only make you go a little longer before you lose it all. Stick to horse racing or normal betting where the oppinion forms the odds - If you can perform better than the general oppinion you can maybe make money long term

#3 iwonthenational

iwonthenational

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:06 PM

Hey,

Im actually £300 up at the moment over 3 weeks using his blackjack system, not bad going but so far so good....

#4 iwonthenational

iwonthenational

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (iwonthenational @ Jul 1 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

Im actually £300 up at the moment over 3 weeks using his blackjack system, not bad going but so far so good....

Just an update for anyone thats interested, my bank is now up to £419 (to be exact)

It may all go tits up but its doing well for me so far.....................

Drop me a PM if your interested and Im sure we can swap ideas!

Cheers

#5 troyc

troyc

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

HEY MR.SPAMMER I REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR BANK IS THAT MUCH UP.....COUGH COUGH......WHAT A LOAD OF BULL MATE!!

GO TRY AND PROMOTE YOUR RUBBISH ELSEWHERE................

The Betfair System for exchange blackjack is more like a method you can use in blackjack, rather than an actual system......

MORE LIKE A METHOD HEY??? WELL IM GONNA HAVE TO BUY TWO OF THEM THEN...COS HE SAYS 60QUID IN ONE HOUR....WILL I MAKE 120 THEN??

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU MATE???

IF THIS SO CALLED METHOD WINS £60 AN HOUR THEN WHY THE HELL DOES THIS BLOKE NEED TO BOTHER SELLING IT??? SURELY THAT WOULD DECREASE THE LIQUIDITY FOR HIM WOULDNT IT???

ILL TELL YOU WHY MATE! COS ITS COMPLETE CR*P.......YOU CANNOT BEAT THE EXCHANGE GAMES....FULL STOP...PERIOD...IT CANNOT BE DONE....SURE YOU MAY BE LUCKY FOR A WHILE AND WIN A BIT....BUT I GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL SOON BE GONE...

BELIEVE ME I HAVE RECORED OVER 100,000 ROUNDS OF BJ AND POKE SO I KNOW MY STATS MATE.....

WAKE UP AND GROW UP.....IF THERE WAS A SYSTEM OR METHOD IT CERTAINLY WOULD NOT BE FOR SALE....

#6 iwonthenational

iwonthenational

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

Im not spamming mate, send me your email address on a PM and i will show you my bank statement since i purchased the systems

Cheers

#7 iwonthenational

iwonthenational

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:15 AM

Hey Troy C
I never did get your PM.....Im still making modest profits so PM me and i will show you a screen shot of my accounts

Thanks

#8 Karlos

Karlos

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (iwonthenational @ Oct 1 2008, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Troy C
I never did get your PM.....Im still making modest profits so PM me and i will show you a screen shot of my accounts

Thanks

Hey,

Are you still making profits?

Karlos
Always available to talk!

#9 Castrina

Castrina

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:35 PM