3 replies to this topic

#1 moodymare

moodymare

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Hi i wonder if anyone can help me with supplying the contact details of David J walton of the ex trading post and bet exchange traders.I paid over £700 for a training day to him 18 months ago and despite numerous attempts to arrange i had every excuse from injured fingers to holidays etc etc .Now i cannot contact him as his mobile number and email address apparently no longer exist.I am fed up of con men who take peoples money and would welcome any information or contact details please

#2 arkel

arkel

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:46 AM

Hi i wonder if anyone can help me with supplying the contact details of David J walton of the ex trading post and bet exchange traders.I paid over £700 for a training day to him 18 months ago and despite numerous attempts to arrange i had every excuse from injured fingers to holidays etc etc .Now i cannot contact him as his mobile number and email address apparently no longer exist.I am fed up of con men who take peoples money and would welcome any information or contact details please

Hello. Just seen your topic, I find it a bit strange that nobody has got back to you onthismatter, if only like myself to say i dont know anymore info on this con merchant, but rest asured if i do i will be in touch with you stright away, i think it is in everybodys enterest to keep in touch about this piece of . sorry i cant help at this moment. arkel

#3 Marilyn

Marilyn

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

Hi everybody, is anybody active in the "free" forums? I can't get access to the private ones!

#4 amadan

amadan

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

It's been a long time but has there been any luck with Moodymare's query?

I got stung myself (for a greater sum of money but not by the same person) many years ago.

I got so angry it's lucky I didn't have any success in locating the miscreant as I do not want to spend any time at Her Majesty's pleasure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users