2 replies to this topic

#1 jackoliver

jackoliver

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

Hi Jack here, no puns please, heard them all before!

Quick intro to the new area of the forum where you can discuss anything arbitrage related.

Can I initially draw your attention to this page, from which you can access the superb Sports Arbitrage World package, and some fantastic free guides available to help you on your way to arb heaven!

Look forward to plenty of lively debate and lots of good advice on the Forum - get posting!!

#2 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

hi Jack , :D
i found some bugs about trial version of " sports arbitrage world" but the base is here and it alarms you about some arbitrages around 3/100 .it is a good software but i prefer to wait some updates to use it seriously. B)

#3 jackoliver

jackoliver

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

hi Jack , :D
i found some bugs about trial version of " sports arbitrage world" but the base is here and it arlams you about some arbitrages around 3/100 .it is a good software but i prefer to wait some updates to use it seriously. B)

Hi, thanks for your feedback laymaster.

If you have any issues with bugs or anything related to the software, please let Sports Arbitrage World know. I've always found their support team to be responsive and helpful.

See the ways to contact them here...........http://support.sportsarbitrageworld.com/

Let me know how you get on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)
Online Payment Processing