#1 Montrose

Montrose

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

Hey guys,

Being relatively new to spread betting I was wondering if any of you have any advice and suggestions on staking and money management.

Cheers.

#2 spreadeck

spreadeck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

Montrose, loads!!

Look here.

Glad you mentioned it, as I noticed we shared the same bet on the Forest game today, but your price wasn't the best around. Have a read here as well, and you'll find out that getting the best price in the spreads is twice as important as it is in fixed-odds.

Just shout if you need any more, but you need to look at opening accounts with all 3 firms if you don't already have them.

Let me know and I can help you with that as well, in terms of the free bets etc.

#3 Montrose

Montrose

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Oh excellent. I've had a glance through those links. I'll get through them properly when I've got more time.

Thanks again.

#4 Montrose

Montrose

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:47 PM

All those articles in the blog are brilliant. Maybe you should post a redirector sticky at the top of this forum? They are well worth a read.

Especially the illustration as to why it is important to get the best value on your bet.

Thanks again.

#5 spreadeck

spreadeck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:00 PM

Glad they helped Montrose, and good idea about the sticky. Now all I have to do is work out how to do it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users