• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 abishop

abishop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

After a remarkable start to my testing the Small Cap Stock Trading Service hosted and managed by James Connelly, so much so I have decided to start a thread on the forum dedicated to the monitoring of the service which is for permanent record.

The first trade recommendation I recieved was for LYJN (Lyric Jeans) where I paper purchased $1,000 worth. Please note I am only paper purchasing until after a few months, which is what I always do with new services, programmes, tipsters etc to monitor not only their performance but also the swings. Whilst I do this I also perform different % of my bank roll to see which % of my bank roll best suits the particular service I am monitoring. This works in the long term, after all I am in this to make money...not to loose money!!! Food for thought amongst the gamblers out there...

Anyway, after 4 days I decided to sell at a paper profit of 747.50%. I was a little too hasty in my approach as the price shot all the way up to make 3,600.00%. The price stayed at this level for a short while and then made its way back down again...naturally!

Was I right in taking only 747.50% paper profit...of course I was, there is never anything wrong with taking a profit. I could have performed a little more analysis to at least double my money again but being the conservative type I thought no so I took the profit.

I would really cherish any clients of LayTheOdds and indeed any paid members to come forth and share their good fortunes.

After a couple of months trading, when I have fully monitored the service I shall be using my own real funds to trade James Stock Recommendations and of course I shall be bringing you here all the good, and of course in trading the not so good news.

If you have not seen my updated review, which will be continuously updated, you can see it here:-

http://www.laytheodd...-stock-prophet/

Alan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users