• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Lloyd

Eddie Lloyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:03 AM

A warm welcome to everyone who comes across this. My name is Eddie Lloyd and I am here to help, review and write about making money on Betfair Games. I have been making a consistent income on the games for 2 years now by playing the odds and trading using all the games.

If you have any questions or would like me to look into a system for you then please post here and I will get onto it. If you have any systems yourself that you would like to know the long term merit of then again post away and I will look into it.

I will be posting regular articles on the Betfair games section with "how tos" and reviews on the systems available.

So I look forward to hearing from you and lets see what we can learn from each other!

Ed :D

#2 laytheodds

laytheodds

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24,702 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

Welcome to Laytheodds.com Eddie, great to have you here. I'm looking forward to the Betfair Games section because I know how much knowledge you have to offer.

I don't know of many Betfair Games review and support sites so I'm very excited to bring this kind of information to the community.

Speak soon,
Laytheodds.com

#3 woddy

woddy

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hi all and eddie, thought I'd kick things off.

Iam quite new to the whole betfair thing, been messing about trying to develop something that works for me.
Downloaded xfeeder a few weeks ago, what a revalation, fantastic.

Just about got my head round it now, Iam at present trying to find a trend that will work with the channel trend facility, turning the test mode on and off. It seems to me you need a smooth pattern that doesn't have any big losses that will turn the signal off instantly. I have also been trying 2 opposite systems that work the channel trend so when one is losing one is winning, the problem is having trends long enough to cover losses and not crossing the trend line too often.

I know nobody will tell me their own systems but a pointer may be helpfull if anybody is using the same kind of system?

Many thanks

woddy

#4 laytheodds

laytheodds

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24,702 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

Hi all and eddie, thought I'd kick things off.

Iam quite new to the whole betfair thing, been messing about trying to develop something that works for me.
Downloaded xfeeder a few weeks ago, what a revalation, fantastic.

Just about got my head round it now, Iam at present trying to find a trend that will work with the channel trend facility, turning the test mode on and off. It seems to me you need a smooth pattern that doesn't have any big losses that will turn the signal off instantly. I have also been trying 2 opposite systems that work the channel trend so when one is losing one is winning, the problem is having trends long enough to cover losses and not crossing the trend line too often.

I know nobody will tell me their own systems but a pointer may be helpfull if anybody is using the same kind of system?

Many thanks

woddy

Thanks for your post woddy, we are slowly building this forum back up to its former glory so it may take a while. Please stick around.

RVO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Payment Processing