#1 Abbo

Abbo

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hi
Is any one out there having trouble with Bettie?
I’ve bought both lazy trader and Bettie pro of them. I had trouble getting Pro to work so he offered to trade for me. As he’s been selling the software for about eight years now (I think) I thought everything was OK so I sent him my money. Now I can’t seem to access the Bettie forum can’t use the software and he doesn’t seem to be answering his emails. I can’t seem to find any mention of Bettie on other forums. Surely I’m not the only one having problems?

#2 presoman

presoman

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:19 PM

Hi
I’ve bought both lazy trader and Bettie pro of them. I had trouble getting Pro to work so he offered to trade for me. As he’s been selling the software for about eight years now (I think) I thought everything was OK so I sent him my money. Now I can’t seem to access the Bettie forum can’t use the software and he doesn’t seem to be answering his emails. I can’t seem to find any mention of Bettie on other forums. Surely I’m not the only one having problems?

hi, mate!
there was a lot of problems with the Bet-IE developer. his friend Dave is gone from work, was many problems with database hosting in Bravenet free hosting, the forum is non working anymore. I was pretty stupid enough to buy Bet-IE, thinking Dutching with Ratios is "holy graal". Nessie(support) answer very very rare to my emails with ask to say how every options work. Nessie send me only few links to videos and attach few Word documents with explaining how to Dutch with Ratios. I'm in total loss from their Ratings!!!
I was so bad surprised - can't believe no one in so many punters forums hear about Bet-IE, or Laz-IE, or this is so secret methods how makes profits, so no one wants to share the profitable angle of this programs.
Do You find some interest methods how to recover even money (97 pounds) for this unprofitable software?
Best regards!
BTW: i'm glad there is someone who use this software, maybe together will find some way to make a little profit from Bet-IE?

#3 statex

statex

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:04 AM

Hi

Hi,

I too sent my bank to Nessie and have lost acouple of grand. They used to run an efficient system but now it is a sham. My emails are never answered. He seems to have kept or lost our money and run. I believe that they should be reported to the DTI. Basic Betie still works and the daily ratings are there but the results have not been updated since January.

The system may have failed but I believe we are entitled to an explanation. Or was it a scam from the start. When I purchased Betie pro I had problems from the start, as did others, we were told it was our connection. I even changed my phone provider without any success. After sending him our banks he seems to have dissapeared.

I for one am not going to let him get away with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users