• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:49 AM

The newly launched Betfair Miracle continues to impress with another 2/2 yesterday. The strike rate lies at around 92% which is superb for a system that relies on favourites. There are a few copies left and I would recommend purchasing before they disappear forever.

#2 greggy

greggy

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hi Mark, something is wrong here as I receive the Daily Email service from Jason and the email said NO Bets for the main system and Madison Belle was a selection for the Bonus System only. No other bets.

Which selections are correct. I would have thought that the email would have the correct bets.

Just like to get to the bottom of this

Cheers
Greg

#3 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:48 AM

Hi Mark, something is wrong here as I receive the Daily Email service from Jason and the email said NO Bets for the main system and Madison Belle was a selection for the Bonus System only. No other bets.

Which selections are correct. I would have thought that the email would have the correct bets.

Just like to get to the bottom of this

Cheers
Greg

I'll contact Jason, as there were 2 bets yesterday and both lost!

#4 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

Mark ,what are your bankroll about this system since start to have an idea ?thanks :)

#5 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

Mark ,what are your bankroll about this system since start to have an idea ?thanks :)

100 points to commence with Olivier

#6 whatda

whatda

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:00 AM

Just found this forum and cant believe what I just read in regards to you having 2 bets and I also receive the email with madison belle as a selection in the bonus plan,, which won. Who is doing what wrong in regards to this

#7 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:14 AM

Just found this forum and cant believe what I just read in regards to you having 2 bets and I also receive the email with madison belle as a selection in the bonus plan,, which won. Who is doing what wrong in regards to this

I have no idea, but there were 2 bets from system 1 - and they both were beaten!!

#8 bikeulike

bikeulike

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:29 AM

The first week there were no bets!. Some days no selections and the selections from the daily emails would not be a bet because of the sp odds. So to summerise - so far no bets.

#9 whatda

whatda

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

The first week there were no bets!. Some days no selections and the selections from the daily emails would not be a bet because of the sp odds. So to summerise - so far no bets.

So here we go,,,not many seem to be getting this right,,,On Friday 4 selections, raise you five at the 255 at chepstow was a selection,,started 5/2 so no bet but i was running a bot at 4.20 in the decimal and bet was taken,,this horse lost so a accidental winner,,,of the 3 others they were all in the price range and 2 of them lost but unfortunately and after watching the replay in the 710 at wolverhampton,,shesali somehow won at a SP of 5/1,,so ended up a disaster.
Looks like this in my opinion is going to work if patient but the prices just before the off is going to take watching,,,there were other bets during the week so lets hope Jason puts a rocket up our butts and tell all his subscibers to do this right

#10 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

So here we go,,,not many seem to be getting this right,,,On Friday 4 selections, raise you five at the 255 at chepstow was a selection,,started 5/2 so no bet but i was running a bot at 4.20 in the decimal and bet was taken,,this horse lost so a accidental winner,,,of the 3 others they were all in the price range and 2 of them lost but unfortunately and after watching the replay in the 710 at wolverhampton,,shesali somehow won at a SP of 5/1,,so ended up a disaster.
Looks like this in my opinion is going to work if patient but the prices just before the off is going to take watching,,,there were other bets during the week so lets hope Jason puts a rocket up our butts and tell all his subscibers to do this right

I had the same bets. It does seem that people aren't operating this system correctly. I don't receive the emails so I cant comment on those, but manually it takes only around 5 minutes to ascertain the short list. I use a bot betting at 30 secs before the off.

#11 spreadeck

spreadeck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

I don't do this everyday, but have just checked back on my results, and I like them!

10 selections, 9 successful lays, approx 6 pts overall profit.

That'll do for me!

#12 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

I don't do this everyday, but have just checked back on my results, and I like them!

10 selections, 9 successful lays, approx 6 pts overall profit.

That'll do for me!

It is one of the "succesful" systems to have been released, yes.

#13 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

one of the "succesful" systems

more,i can add "one and FEW of the succesful systems to have been released ,yes."

#14 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:29 PM

yes more, i can add "one and FEW of the succesful systems"

and it is STILL available here

#15 trap

trap

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:32 AM

and it is STILL available here

Hy. i bought the 'betfair miracle' a few days ago, but after read the tutorial i don't understand when is the right time to place my bets that are on 'daily bets file'.
Can anybody explain that to me?

thank u very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Payment Processing