1 reply to this topic

#1 boz1975

boz1975

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hi all, am thinking about getting into the spreadbetting again, did it many years ago but stopped after a bad run....my question is, with the free bets on offer after qualification, what is the safest way to qualify?

with the normal bookie bonuses I would back with the bookies and look to lay off on betfair at favourable odds, is there a possible way of doing this with spreadbetting? I know on betfair they have a total goals index on some football matches but from what i have seen the liquidity is pretty poor.

If there is no "risk free" way as such, which markets do you think are the safest to play in?

any help will be most appreciated...

cheers

#2 spreadeck

spreadeck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

Hi Boz,

Yes, is the simple answer to most of your points!

Yes, you can qualify risk free, and I can show you how to do that, and yes, you are pretty much spot on with the way you suggested in could be done.

You only qualify for these bets once though, so if you already have accounts, then you won't be able to do again. Sporting Index, Spreadex and Extrabet are the accounts you want, and there are £700 worth of free bets available now. The Sporting offer, currently £300, reverts to £200 on Monday, so act fast if you want to take advantage of that.

Click on this link to join Sporting Index.

This one for Extrabet.

And I'll email you directly about Spreadex.

In summary, you match bets across the accounts to qualify at overall zero position, or if you're lucky perhaps a small profit if you can find any arbs. Then there is a way to cash out the free bets, which I can show you, guaranteeing between 60-65% return. So, if you can do the maximum £700, that will earn you upwards of £400.

Have a read through my articles, and my tutorials, to find out much more, and our tipping league continues to produce great results, proving that ongoing profits can be made from spread betting.

Hope that helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users