Photo

No Lose Correct Score Betting (Slicer Method)

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#241 Kuchiki

Kuchiki

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

There was a point there where I didn't think it would have a massive effect if a few people solved this.
However, I fear I have given too much away already as the liquidity for bet's 2 and 3 (if required) is slowing right up.

For THOSE 2 bets to both have a squeeze in every match means only one thing to me.....

More than a few have cracked this!

I realise and fully understand the true irony of what I am about to say but I will give no more clues or respond to questions on this subject.

Please allow this thread to drop off the bottom of the forum.

I thank you kindly and ask you to understand that you will 100% not gain another thing by posting on or visiting this thread.

Ahahah, I thought Slicer said "there's plenty for everyone", but I guess it wasn't true... oh wait, is there anything real in this? ;P

So here we are, in a thread with lots of people getting around this riddle, a few of us spending hours, days, maybe weeks on solving it, and now you simply want it to drop off just because you can't get anymore the profits you were claiming to win? No, my friend, if this Holy Grail really exists, you kinda opened up a Pandora Box, and now the consequences have started to take action... all I have to say is "too bad".

If you don't want to help anymore, fine by me, but I think you don't have the authority to come and say "Sorry, fun is over, go home and forget all about this"... the true purpose of this thread might not worth our time (and I think it doesn't), but if people want to share other solutions or just random thoughts, let them do it... who knows, maybe one day someone shows up with a fantastic solution... or maybe it's doomed to be another meaningless thread.

And by the way, I hope you were not relying on this method of yours only... seeing this "Buhuhuh, the perfect method doesn't work anymore!" makes me admire even more Reds, because he already developed so many strategies that even if two or three might not be profitable anymore, he still has dozens of other methods to put into action... and consequently, makes me enjoy even more my own methods, mostly based in a lot of statistics and more importantly, staking plans. They are not bullet-proof, sometimes there are losing days, but overall, they are working quite well... and believe me, since I know it really exists and it really works, it's worth a lot more than chasing something I don't know if it even exists.

Nice knowing you, kmabet, and thanks a lot for all the (un)helpful tips :)

#242 nab999

nab999

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:37 AM

There was a point there where I didn't think it would have a massive effect if a few people solved this.
However, I fear I have given too much away already as the liquidity for bet's 2 and 3 (if required) is slowing right up.

For THOSE 2 bets to both have a squeeze in every match means only one thing to me.....

More than a few have cracked this!

I realise and fully understand the true irony of what I am about to say but I will give no more clues or respond to questions on this subject.

Please allow this thread to drop off the bottom of the forum.

I thank you kindly and ask you to understand that you will 100% not gain another thing by posting on or visiting this thread.

LMAO !!!

#243 99reds

99reds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:00 AM

Just to assure all of you who have worked on this thread, spent hours trying to solve it and added value with your comments, I will not be dropping it off the nearest cliff. The thread will keep running, with or without kma and it will become a focal point for anyone who has an idea for a system, or anyone who has a system, that they want to share with the world.

For those who have been following the Slicer thread, you will know that from very early on I had come to the conclusion that in practice it was an impossiblity and I have spent very little time of late trying to solve it but I have spent a lot of time testing spin-offs from it. Once someone sets you off on a path of discovery you just don't know where it will lead you and for me Slicer has definitely done that. So in no way has it been a waste of time and effort but more a way to finding other systems from which you can profit.

Profits in football betting are all stats based and once you have built up a volume of stats there are countless ways in which you can use them to make your profits. Stats tell you what has happened in the past and as you know, what has happened in the past is very likely to happen in the future as well. Any of you who have followed this thread will no doubt have built up your own stats from the 30, 40, 50 matches you have used to try and solve Slicer. The key then is to find an angle in where those stats make profit.

For me Slicer has thrown up a couple of very useful systems that I have been testing and come next season I will be letting you in on them, completely free of charge here on LTO. As kuchiki said I have many systems (around 30 now) that have been developed over the last 2 decades and I am able to drop them and pick them up whenever I want and know that they are going to work because they have been built around long standing stats.

So don't abandon this thread, use it to kick around ideas and let's see if together we can come up with a few more systems that work in our favour and not the bookies.

#244 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:49 AM

I think REDS suggestion as to make this a place for us all to converse on new methods, systems, x-market trades etc... and whatever tickles you, is a good one.

#245 Kuchiki

Kuchiki

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

I wish you all luck in your quest! Even you Kuchiki! Although it would appear you are not too fond of me?! No matter.

I don't even know you, so can´t say if I like you or not... it was some of your actions that somehow irritated me... nevermind, it doesn't matter either, since you also opened my eyes for some stuff... for that reason, I'm glad this thread was created.

But my quest has a simple rule: accept losses as they are part of all the bets, which means it doesn't comply with this quest. My mind is only focused in stats and odds, how can we take advantage of them and believe me, there are a lot of profitable strategies, especially in football... the Greyhounds are more difficult though... damn dogs ^^''

Anyway, best of luck for all (yes, even you, Kmabet).

#246 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:22 AM

#247 Kuchiki

Kuchiki

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

You may be struggling with the dogs because you are trying to trade them using a cross-market football correct score hedging strategy? :P

I have a better idea if you would care to pm me? It's a good strategy for the dogs and you will make money from it. Call it a token of goodwill and open to anyone who pm's. I just won't put it in print on the internet!

For now, football is the only sport I'm making consistent profits, the Greyhounds are more difficult though, but I'm getting there... I think ;P

Trading, hedging, whatever, it's not part of my plans in any sport, it's just plain simple bets, mostly backing bets, based on stats... and don't worry about the pm, for some time now I only depend on my own strategies... actually, I'm testing a lay strategy for the Greyhounds right now and i'm currently in profit... let's see how it does. Anyway, thanks for caring.

But this is football section, so let's talk about it only :)

#248 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

#249 Kuchiki

Kuchiki

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

Ok Kuch but the offer stands if you need it.

It is entirely loss-free if implemented correctly. Much like this hedging system that we're talking about on here.

Good luck with the football if you're trading tonight?
I might post tonights selection as I haven't done it for a while.

As I said, trading is not part of any of my strategies and today i'm not playing in football, yesterday was a very good day in a laying strategy of mine (all 5 bets successful) and today I took a break from football, paying more attention to the greyhounds.

About your offer, you can still send it to me, it doesn't hurt seeing it (It's a bit silly send a pm just to say "please tell me your idea" LOL)... I like to thoughrouly test a lot of systems and who knows, I might find yours useful... and whether I like it or not, I'll give you a proper answer when I finished studying it.

#250 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:51 AM

[

#251 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

I

#252 JAYER279

JAYER279

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

Hi KMA,

Any chance you can mail me details of your Greyhound strategy?

I did mail but didnt get a response.

All the best

Jay

#253 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:30 PM

It's finally here...

http://slicersbet.blogspot.com/

I'm just taking the opportunity to visit old friends and let them know I haven't forgotten them!

Time is running out people.... tick tock

#254 kmabet

kmabet

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

Today is the last day!

Get it while you can, there are only 7 left

#255 kmabet

kmabet