2 replies to this topic

#1 don_betting

don_betting

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on "The Financial Fixed-Odds Profits Course" published by Canonbury Publishing i.e. has anyone tried it/is trying it? Can yuo advise of any consideration, pitfalls, benefits against other systems etc. or even plain warn me away from it?

In the past I have been a subscriber to What Really Wins Money - for those who haven't come across it, it's a magazine sent out monthly giving advice on betting/gaming systems and tipsters. It is published by Canonbury Publishing also and as such Nick Laight, the M.D. has sent me info on this Forex system. They had sent info on a previous Forex system in the past, however outlay was over £2K, so I'd left that at the tie, however this new system is just under £500 so a much more attractive risk.

Any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

#2 abishop

abishop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on "The Financial Fixed-Odds Profits Course" published by Canonbury Publishing i.e. has anyone tried it/is trying it? Can yuo advise of any consideration, pitfalls, benefits against other systems etc. or even plain warn me away from it?

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting your query. Firstly accept my apologies for not replying sooner! This is a course I have not heard of but i will say that the site is just a single sales page designed purley to get people to buy. Typically financial trading courses that offer substantial value long term will not just be a single sales page but rather a dedicated site. I will be bringing to Laytheodds two financial trading courses that I know for certain are absolutely excellent but before I state them I have a little more research to perform as to the long term effects for profit.

As to regards your query on The Financial Fixed odds profits course I shall most certainly look into it for you and bring you my honest findings, good or bad. As the author of laytheodds financial trading section I shall get perform my own research whilst getting in touch with Canonbury Publishing and ask them for further information and possibly either aspects of the course or the full course so I can review it. My findings shall be posted here.

If anyone has used this course before (please no speculation as to what other sites/persons may say if they have never used the course) then please do post.

If I may make a suggestion in that you visit http://www.laytheodd...trading-system/ which is my review for laytheoods. I know the author (Nick) who is a professional trader and does have a genuine, and excellent, forex trading system. This you need to learn yourself, however, Nick provides exceptional help and mentoring. I am in the process of paper trading one of his evening financial trading strategies and it is proving to be a goldmine...quite literally! Nick provides daily emails and mentoring help and it is a fraction of the price of the Fiancial fixed odds profit course. Just food for thought Don.

Alan

#3 abishop

abishop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi again Don,

Unfortunately after repeated requests to evaluate the Financial Fixed Odds Profit Course I have not even received a single response. This represents to me, either extremelly poor communication skills among the sellers or a scam. I am inclined to lean towards the latter.

The reason being is that generally, if a company has a very good product/service they will at the very least answer any potential questions that may lead to generating sales. Therefore, I can only recommend that people stay away from the product.

If however, you know of someone or indeed several people who use the product to their advantage and make a profit, do indeed liaise with them (as long as they are absolutely genuine). As for myself due to the entire lack of communication from this particular company I am afraid I cannot rate it at all and I cannot submit to putting it on my wanted list.

I am sorry I could not have been more help, especially as I did want to trial the product to see if the claims made live up to the standard stated in the sales page (most never do) but I really must give this product a potential 2/10. I have not given a 0/10 simply because I cannot make a decisive answer as to wether or not the product works because I was never in reciept of it.

If you have more products you would like to know if they are genuine and work, then please do let me know and I will contact the author/supplier on your/LTO behalf and test the product. My reply will be authentic and not mislead in any such way. To do the opposite would not create a win-win situation and therefore no one will benefit.

Alan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Payment Processing