2 replies to this topic

#1 presoman

presoman

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

Hi all members here! About month ago i bought Bet-IE software, but because of problems with hosting site his forum not work at this time and i can't find any help. Support is very busy because work over database replacement. I want to ask members here which use this software to share some experience - what function of Bet-IE is most profitable. I've try Dutching by Free daily ratings, but at this time i'm not happy with this one. The developer say that this is because of hard winter in UK, ok, i'll wait until the time is good and soft and will check again Dutching.... I try trigger function also, Hedging. Trading, but in overall for most functions there are too poor description and maybe making more videos will be not bad to look closer and detailed how to use this software. I try to Hedging before the off with lay bet, but because of 1 sec refresh program can't place the back bet, or very late, my nerv is gone, the situation with Trading is the same- too slow moving. Please someone who uses this program's function - give me some hint!

So i look for advice here, how to use Bet-IE, in internet is very poor information by my opinion. Of course every people like different way to work with this program, but share please Your opinions!

BTW in forum of the developer before closing was useful tips, but after purchasing all info and post is gone, what bad bad luck for me :(

Thanks in advance to all, presoman!

#2 presoman

presoman

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

Hi all members here! About month ago i bought Bet-IE software, but because of problems with hosting site his forum not work at this time and i can't find any help. Support is very busy because work over database replacement. I want to ask members here which use this software to share some experience - what function of Bet-IE is most profitable. I've try Dutching by Free daily ratings, but at this time i'm not happy with this one. The developer say that this is because of hard winter in UK, ok, i'll wait until the time is good and soft and will check again Dutching.... I try trigger function also, Hedging. Trading, but in overall for most functions there are too poor description and maybe making more videos will be not bad to look closer and detailed how to use this software. I try to Hedging before the off with lay bet, but because of 1 sec refresh program can't place the back bet, or very late, my nerv is gone, the situation with Trading is the same- too slow moving. Please someone who uses this program's function - give me some hint!

So i look for advice here, how to use Bet-IE, in internet is very poor information by my opinion. Of course every people like different way to work with this program, but share please Your opinions!

BTW in forum of the developer before closing was useful tips, but after purchasing all info and post is gone, what bad bad luck for me :(

Thanks in advance to all, presoman!

Amazing - so many time was gone since my post - no any answer. Looks i'm the only fool that buy this poor software.

Guys - don't do my mistake - this software/Bet-IE/ no worth 1 pennie, so better spend Your money to grow Your betting bank! PayPal not refund my money after i've open a dispute against the developer.

Stay lucky, presoman!

#3 horsebox

horsebox

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

Amazing - so many time was gone since my post - no any answer. Looks i'm the only fool that buy this poor software.

Guys - don't do my mistake - this software/Bet-IE/ no worth 1 pennie, so better spend Your money to grow Your betting bank! PayPal not refund my money after i've open a dispute against the developer.

Stay lucky, presoman!

Total Rip OFF . BPS were ok but last year they offered a new service, which did not work. They then offered to run your bank . Several punters sent them the bank and we have heard nothing . No replies to emails no explanation. I think they are a bunch of con men. I know it is run from Hebden Bridge. Does anyone know the name of the guy (Nessie)
who ran the company. When I sent my 500 pounds via pay pal they guys name was on his account but now it has been deleted and the only name is BPS.

The company used to be eficient and honest when Dave Campbell was co owner but recently it has been a joke. Now ceased trading.

II believe what Nessie did anounts to fraud and I intend to seek revenge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users