12 replies to this topic

#1 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:17 AM

Blank to all, with this message I wish to announce the birth of the first italian professional software dedicated to the professional traders who operate in the field of the Betting Exchange. You can directly try and test this splendid software for 5 days from my website ones, http://www.surebet.it. For information on the software you must choose option (@ INFO SOFTWARE), inside of the website ones. I augur you, all, magnificent feelings.
Hello
smile.gif

#2 terry-shep

terry-shep

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:54 AM

This looks as though it's worth a 5-day tryout. It seems, at first acquaintance, to fall somewhere between Bet Angel Basic and Bet Angel Pro or Bet Trader in that it offers tick trading and stop loss but doesn't have all the BA Pro bells & whistles. However, unlike BA Pro, there doesn't appear to be an up-front cost (after the trial), only a payment per month of about £22.50 if you continue using it..

Unfortunately, the help file is in Italian and this will certainly have to be addressed to spread its use in the wider world. The trading window is familiar enough to Betfair users and English labels are used but one is nervous of trading with one's precious money with an imperfect grasp of the language. All the hidden facilities need to to be fully understood and I haven't come across a software program which makes that easy, in any language.

However, I'm going to give it a try, the stoploss and tick will be nice to have and I'll hope my Italian is just good enough to keep me from making any disastrous mistakes, fingers crossed!

Ciaou (got to get into the mood)

#3 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:20 PM

Ill-fatedly at the moment the help it is in single Italian language; soon it will be made also in English. The software is always in continuous modernization, every day. PS: but exists also the version professional of Betting Assistant?
Thanks.

#4 terry-shep

terry-shep

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (surebet @ Oct 4 2006, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ill-fatedly at the moment the help it is in single Italian language; soon it will be made also in English. The software is always in continuous modernization, every day. PS: but exists also the version professional of Betting Assistant?
Thanks.

If you mean Betfair Assistant, as far as I know there is only one version of this. It is a free program which allows 1 second refresh, one-click trading, equalisation (green-up) and dutching. It does not have tick or stoploss. I have been using this program for some time and it works very well.

I'm pleased to hear that the help file is shortly to be translated, perhaps you'll allow me another trial once this is available?

Buona fortuna!

#5 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:53 AM

I'm pleased to hear that the help file is shortly to be translated, perhaps you'll allow me another trial once this is available?

Buona fortuna!
[/quote]

Sure as soon as the multilanguage will be available help, ulterior period of test of 5 days will be granted to you. For this you must receive one confirmation from the sig. “Filos” supervisor for the programming of the software. For contact “Filos” option “@ INFO SOFTWARE”, inside of my website ones, surebet.it.
Salutes beloveds.

#6 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:05 AM

PER TERRY-SHEP:

According to your experience of Betting Exchange, which it is the better software, between these: BET ANGEL PRO, BET-IE, BET TRADER PRO and STW TRADER. All this for a market survey.
Thanks.
Important: I have noticed that BET-IE has one function of Trading, a lot evolution, with the possibility to select a price/odds at once, through one vertical visualization in real-Time.

#7 clotty

clotty

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:51 PM

Bet Angel Pro is the undisputed number one. It's the only software I know of that has the ability to let you code automated trading strategies into excel and let the computer do the work for you. This is literally worth thousands of pounds in itself if used well. Case in point, there is a guy I'm in fairly regular contact with who looks for profitable trading strategies with horses. He's a full-time gambler and, though he runs his own site, dedicates most of his time to gambling. He simply looks for profitable stragies, programs them to go on auto-pilot and tries to find another. I think e's on around 10 at the moment and, while I haven't asked him how much he's making from them (I don't know him that well), I expect it's worth more than the average wage earned in the UK, by some distance.

When you get your English help file out, make a post. I might well check your software out, although I'm going off trading now.

#8 terry-shep

terry-shep

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (surebet @ Oct 5 2006, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PER TERRY-SHEP:

According to your experience of Betting Exchange, which it is the better software, between these: BET ANGEL PRO, BET-IE, BET TRADER PRO and STW TRADER. All this for a market survey.
Thanks.
Important: I have noticed that BET-IE has one function of Trading, a lot evolution, with the possibility to select a price/odds at once, through one vertical visualization in real-Time.

I believe that BET ANGEL PRO probably has the most facilities and strategies and is very widely used by professional traders. It includes a dutching module and offers triggered betting and many other features.

BET TRADER PRO is also a very advanced platform for the serious trader, with, perhaps, slightly less features.

BET-IE has trading, dutching and hedging modules but there is also a separate, more focused Trader program available quite cheaply. Each person will find features which they prefer in all these programs. No program satisfies everybody, perhaps BET ANGEL PRO comes closest.

STW is new and I do not know enough about it yet to comment, apart from saying that it seems to have many remarkable features but it is quite complicated and will take some time to learn. However, it is very well presented, graphically. It uses the grid interface, like Betfair, whereas the other programs offer a 'ladder' interface, which makes it possible to request odds, rather than accepting what is offered on a grid, as in Betfair. I think this is what you are referring to in your question about BET-IE, the 'ladder' interface. Yo

I hope this will be helpful to you, please ask if there is anything you wish to know, there are many clever people on this forum who will help.

Thank you for your remarks about the trial when the English translation is ready; this will not be easy for you, the competition is fierce in trading software, I wish you well.

Saluti e complimenti.

#9 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:35 PM

Perfect !
TY smile.gif

#10 Auto-Betfair

Auto-Betfair

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (clotty @ Oct 5 2006, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the only software I know of that has the ability to let you code automated trading strategies into excel and let the computer do the work for you. This is literally worth thousands of pounds in itself if used well.

Hi clotty, MarketFeeder Pro does this....in fact it was the first of it's kind to be able to program excel strategies to trade!....and you don't pay a monthly fee with MarketFeeder Pro, like to you with the one you mentioned smile.gif

#11 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:33 PM

FOR TERRY-SHEP AND FOR ALL:

I inform that from now available in download on the personal website, http://www.surebet.it, GUIDE HELP IN ENGLISH relative to the software.
Salutes. smile.gif

#12 surebet

surebet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:29 AM

Last Version 1.0.32 smile.gif

#13 clotty

clotty

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Auto-Betfair @ Oct 6 2006, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi clotty, MarketFeeder Pro does this....in fact it was the first of it's kind to be able to program excel strategies to trade!....and you don't pay a monthly fee with MarketFeeder Pro, like to you with the one you mentioned smile.gif

Never come across MarketFeeder Pro before. Thanks for mentioning it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users