#16 jugador

jugador

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:22 PM

Hi n6600,
Your money will be quite safe with ZRA. I have known Jason (their customer relations person) for many years.
If you intend to subscribe you will need to be on the ball to be able to lay all of the arbs. which come through daily, notwithstanding a large bank balance ! You can of course use their filter system for min. profit %, times, and days etc., but then with too many restrictions you will be wasting your £149 monthly subscription.
They are about the quickest off the mark, and there is no question you will make money - if you can cope !
Myself, as a virtual beginner, I have chosen a £15 per month system for which I receive about 47 arbs. at an average profit of 3-4%. When I can get up to speed I will change to ZRA.
Best regards,
Derek. Jugador

#17 Auto-Betfair

Auto-Betfair

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:44 PM

Hi User N6600,

Just so you know, we are indeed a relatively new company, and have now been running since the end of March 06.

To offer some assurance as to the credibility and integrety of Auto-Betfair, we are an official partner of Welldone Software, who are the creators of "MarketFeeder Pro" (our software actually uses the MarketFeeder Pro software engine) who are listed as an official Betfair API solution. To verify this, please visit:

http://solutions.bet...ult&c=2&apid=13

Unlike many of our competitors, we also provide a completely free trial of our software. We do this because we prefer for customers to make up their own minds about our software.

We are also the ONLY 'truly automated' Betfair solution on the market, and unlike most Betfair software available, you do not necessarily need to know anything about horse racing or Betting exchanges to use Auto-Betfair.

Please feel free to take our 3-day free trial at:

http://www.auto-betf...uk/special.html

#18 greg_cc

greg_cc

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:09 AM

If i was you i would stay away from Cash Master as it is just the martingale with a process of selections the RPR system. I have had cash master and it has wiped my bank before. I used the run busters techniques.. then the rpr system was winning and the run busters did not however. So i was unlucky.. but then every gambler who loses says they are unlucky. So i would just recommend quitting while ahead.

Reg,
Just out of interest what is the longest losing run you have encountered with the standard settings ? I have completed the free trial. Interested by Auto-Betfair, but hesitant because of future experiences with the martingale system. I definetely like the new cut your losses system you implemented.
Do you supply reccommended settings for these new features or is all upon the user to decide?

Thank you very much,
Greg

#19 bhebbes

bhebbes

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:35 AM

One question to bear in mind with any system being sold is this. If it's a sure thing, why are they selling it rather than just using it? ph34r.gif

#20 xstream

xstream

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:03 AM

wink.gif why did Thomas Edi Sold his Tek for Light , Why don't he use for his Own ! laugh.gif

#21 n6600

n6600

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 07:31 PM

I am using Auto betfair now.

the longest losing run for me is 4.

I guess the software is not "compatible" with my pc.

Sometime it won't make bet (just displaying Error making bets)

or Marketpro shut down itself.

The worst is when a window pop up with Abnormal program termination when the software is trying to recoup losses. Ugh.... pain in the neck when you are not sitting in front of your PC to restart the software!

I ended up sign up for remote access services to keep an eye on my home PC when I am at work.

Apart from all the above, I am quite happy with the software. It does work as it says on their website

#22 terry-shep

terry-shep

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:58 PM

Hello, N6600

Sorry I haven't posted sooner in answer but I thought some bright people on the forum would.

I think that if you have 6K available, you could perhaps establish a bank of 3K on Betfair and program Auto-Betfair for a race profit of £1.50. If I was doing this, I would limit the software to bets of minimum odds of 1.6. I think this would be a fairly safe option, though you are never going to be completely safe from an unusually long run of losers. ABF themselves advocate a bank of £200 for a £1 PPR (Profit Per Race) but I think this is dangerously unrealistic. I would be prepared to let the software rip at a PPR of £1 with no less than £1000 bank at 1.6 odds limit, so you should be reasonably OK at the limits I've suggested.

The software does work, it does make profit, provided you don't run out of bank. At £1.50 PPR, you can reasonably expect to make $10-£15 per day on the latest software. Of course, if you want to be even more secure you can increase your bank size - just don't watch the software in action! If there's a long losing run, it's not for the fainthearted.

Good Luck with it if you have a go.

TS

#23 terry-shep

terry-shep

Chatter Box!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 03:05 PM

Hello, N6600

Sorry I haven't posted sooner in answer but I thought some bright people on the forum would.

I think that if you have 6K available, you could perhaps establish a bank of 3K on Betfair and program Auto-Betfair for a race profit of £1.50. If I was doing this, I would limit the software to bets of minimum odds of 1.6. I think this would be a fairly safe option, though you are never going to be completely safe from an unusually long run of losers. ABF themselves advocate a bank of £200 for a £1 PPR (Profit Per Race) but I think this is dangerously unrealistic. I would be prepared to let the software rip at a PPR of £1 with no less than £1000 bank at 1.6 odds limit, so you should be reasonably OK at the limits I've suggested.

The software does work, it does make profit, provided you don't run out of bank. At £1.50 PPR, you can reasonably expect to make $10-£15 per day on the latest software. Of course, if you want to be even more secure you can increase your bank size - just don't watch the software in action! If there's a long losing run, it's not for the fainthearted.

Good Luck with it if you have a go.

TS

#24 Auto-Betfair

Auto-Betfair

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:15 PM

I'd just like to take this opportunity to post some info with regards to the latest, and most significant changes to Auto-BF, which were released to our customers on 01/08/06

Here is a complete list of updates since the original release:

1) Available Funds Limit - You can specify and limit the exposure to your Betfair balance.

3) PPR (Profit per Race) - You can specify the amount of profit you wish to achieve

4) CLB (Consecutive Losing Bets) – You can specify the number of losses you wish for the software to trade to

5) MO (Minimum Odds) – You can specify the minimum odds you wish for the software to accept

6) Loss Recovered % - The default is 100 (100%). This means that the software will attempt to recoup 100% of your previous losses during a losing run. This figure can be changed to any value. You can set it to 0 (0%) which means it will not attempt to recover lost bets. You could set it to 50 (50%) which means it will attempt to recoup 50% of losses as well as secure your desired profit. You could even set it to 200! (200%) which means it will attempt to recoup DOUBLE your losses as well as your required profit

7) Resume Betting – You can tell the software to stop betting after the CLB value is matched, or else continue, and reference LR % once CLB exceeded

8) LR % once CLB exceeded (Resume Betting must be switched on) This works in exactly the same way as Loss Recovered %, but is referenced once CLB is exceeded.

9) Manual Override – This allows the software to bet right up to the last race. By default, this option is switched off, and the software stops at around the 6th from last race. But now with 'Manual Override' switched on, you can bet right up to the last race (offering up to 42 extra race bets per week!) and allow the software to continue where it left off on the following day.

10) Race Filtering - This option allows to you specify which particular races you'd prefer the software not to bet on, regardless of all other settings. For example, you could filter out Banded races, races with more than 15 runners, races less than 7 furlongs, etc.

11) Dynamic Options - This option is very new, but advanced users can now add dynamic formulas into the PPR, CLB, MO, LR settings.

For example,
- You could set your PPR to dynamically change to 0.5% of Your PPR
- You could set your CLB to change based on the odds available
- You could set your MO to increase progressively after each successive losing bet
- You could set your Loss Recovered to decrease progressively after each successive losing bet

Finally, we are in the middle of completing our software forum, which will allow Auto-BF users to discuss all the new options, and work together to find the best combination of settings to acheive maximum profits

For those who haven't taken a free trial but would like to do so, please visit Auto-BF and click on the appropriate link

Many thanks

Reg

Auto-BF

#25 garyk

garyk

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:43 PM

If i was you i would stay away from Cash Master as it is just the martingale with a process of selections the RPR system. I have had cash master and it has wiped my bank before. I used the run busters techniques.. then the rpr system was winning and the run busters did not however. So i was unlucky.. but then every gambler who loses says they are unlucky. So i would just recommend quitting while ahead.

Agreed its nothing spectacular, the strike rate I encountered was about 46% which I can get from free tipsters and the software isnt clever at all. Also the odds are so short on RPR selections you cant really make any decent money out of it.

Someone mentioned arbing using oddschecker which I used to do alot of but got fed up with bookies withdrawing bets because of wrong prices and leaving a back or a lay hanging! And dont be misled I wont name names but yes the big well known bookies will pull bets just as easily as the lesser known ones.

Trading is definately the way to go!

Gary

#26 turgeonev

turgeonev

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 03:11 PM

Hi,
I paid £49.99 to Auto-Betfair for a 2 week trial subscription.
In the first 4 days, the software managed to select THREE horses in total (not even ONE horse per day)
I presumed the software sent was corrupt, and requested an uncorrupted version. I even submitted screenshots, and asked for help on their forum.

THE RESULT
AUTO-BETFAIR DENIED ME ACCESS TO THEIR FORUM
AUTO-BETFAIR CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION, and informed me that i would NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND .

MY ADVICE

STEER WELL CLEAR OF THESE PEOPLE - THEY ARE CON ARTISTS!!!!

#27 laytheodds

laytheodds

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,102 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:00 PM

Hi turgeonev,

Can you send me a PM (Private Mail) through the forum telling me exactly what happened with the software please and what emails you received from Auto-BF.

I need to know both sides of the story before I can work out what has happened.

I have used Auto BF myself before without any problems and have always received courteous emails from the company.

Auto BF are in this for the long run and by not offering customers refunds or by coming out with rubbish software, they would not achieve this. This is why Im sure this is a misunderstanding that can be resolved.

I will await your PM and Im sure Reg from Auto BF will be on this forum soon to sort out this matter.

Cheers
Admin

#28 Auto-Betfair

Auto-Betfair

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:37 PM

Hi Gavin,

Being the founder of Auto-BF, I of course would like to take this opportunity to provide an explanation on this matter.

Martyn Murray originally emailed us, expressing his concerns on what he supposed to be "corrupted software". He had explained to us that the software was incorrectly taking odds of 1.01 on all bets placed.

I explained to him that the software was NOT trading at odds of 1.01. It merely looked this way in the Auto-BF action log, as the bets were being placed at less than £2 (which is Betfair's normal minimum bets) and that whenever Auto-BF triggers a bet at less than £2, the action log will display the odds value of 1.01, even though this is not the true value.

I explained to him that this matter can be quickly and easily verified by simply logging into his betfair account via www.betfair.com and simply checking his account summary.

Martyn obviously didn't want to do this..... he proceeded to spam my personal subscribers forum with postings, ranting and raving that "Auto-BF is a con!". I believe it was seven postings altogether! I will not bother to quote, but his postings were defamatory and insulting. For this reason, I banned him from our software forum.

This obviously angered Mr. Murray, who proceeded to email us with threats of court action, whilst at the same time (in the very same email!) he explained to us that he had passed his copy of Auto-BF over to his brother, who had now hacked open our software, so he in fact did not need our services any more!

Now deliberate and illegal misuse of our software is of course a criminal offence, and violates our software terms and conditions, so I had no option other than to suspend his subscription.

He asked for a refund, which I would have been happy to give him, if he had provided the evidence to prove that Auto-BF had traded at odds of 1.01, which quite frankly is ridiculous, as everyone knows that Betfair will always offer users their best back odds. I asked for evidence to prove this to me, but all that he would provide me with was a "print-screen" of the Auto-BF action log, which I'd already explained will display 1.01 when bets are traded at less than £2!

I have also explained that all email correspondence will be retained, to explain fully why his forum account and subscription was suspended.

Martyn has now threatened court action, which if I'm going to be completely honest, I'm actually looking quite forward to smile.gif

Make of this what you will Gavin biggrin.gif

Auto-BF has, and will always continue to provide a completely free 3-day trial, to allow users the opportunity to decide for themselves whether the product is right for them

Reg Herte

#29 turgeonev

turgeonev

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Auto-Betfair @ Oct 15 2006, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Gavin,

Being the founder of Auto-BF, I of course would like to take this opportunity to provide an explanation on this matter.

Martyn Murray originally emailed us, expressing his concerns on what he supposed to be "corrupted software". He had explained to us that the software was incorrectly taking odds of 1.01 on all bets placed.

I explained to him that the software was NOT trading at odds of 1.01. It merely looked this way in the Auto-BF action log, as the bets were being placed at less than £2 (which is Betfair's normal minimum bets) and that whenever Auto-BF triggers a bet at less than £2, the action log will display the odds value of 1.01, even though this is not the true value.

I explained to him that this matter can be quickly and easily verified by simply logging into his betfair account via www.betfair.com and simply checking his account summary.

Martyn obviously didn't want to do this..... he proceeded to spam my personal subscribers forum with postings, ranting and raving that "Auto-BF is a con!". I believe it was seven postings altogether! I will not bother to quote, but his postings were defamatory and insulting. For this reason, I banned him from our software forum.

This obviously angered Mr. Murray, who proceeded to email us with threats of court action, whilst at the same time (in the very same email!) he explained to us that he had passed his copy of Auto-BF over to his brother, who had now hacked open our software, so he in fact did not need our services any more!

Now deliberate and illegal misuse of our software is of course a criminal offence, and violates our software terms and conditions, so I had no option other than to suspend his subscription.

He asked for a refund, which I would have been happy to give him, if he had provided the evidence to prove that Auto-BF had traded at odds of 1.01, which quite frankly is ridiculous, as everyone knows that Betfair will always offer users their best back odds. I asked for evidence to prove this to me, but all that he would provide me with was a "print-screen" of the Auto-BF action log, which I'd already explained will display 1.01 when bets are traded at less than £2!

I have also explained that all email correspondence will be retained, to explain fully why his forum account and subscription was suspended.

Martyn has now threatened court action, which if I'm going to be completely honest, I'm actually looking quite forward to smile.gif

Auto-BF has, and will always continue to provide a completely free 3-day trial, to allow users the opportunity to decide for themselves whether the product is right for them

Reg Herte

QUOTE (Auto-Betfair @ Oct 15 2006, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Gavin,

Reg Herte

Auto-Betfair are misleading the readers of this forum.

My initial emails reagrded the fact that the software was placing only ONE bet per day.

I emailed them screenshots of this, and, as with all con artists, they blamed ME.

No shock there.

I have received over a dozen emails from ex members[i] that had their subscriptions cancelled because they complained.

It should also be noted, that I was advised to open other Betfair accounts (contrary to Betfair terms and conditions.

As for hacking: It's obvious that the guy does not know what a hacker does or is! Unlocking cells is NOT hacking!

The administrator of this forum has asked me for the emails from/to Auto-Betfair and they will be sent - along with the screenhots.

I repeat: AUTO-BETFAIR are CONNING good, honest, hard working people and I intend to stop them!

IF Auto BF are a reputable company, why would they not send me an uncorrupted version of their software when asked? Instead, they cancelled my subscription!

This will go to court, and the guy's cheesy grin (see earlier posting) will be wiped from his face, as I have only just received an email from Betfair, requesting the previously mentioned emails regarding multiple accounts.

With luck, by this time tomorrow, they will not be able to use the Betfair API (which would leave them up a creek without a paddle). PITY!!!!!!!!

Would any other members that have any or similar complaints with regard to AUTO-BF please email me at [email protected].

ALL material would come in handy when this goes to the law courts.

All the best.
Happy punting

#30 laytheodds

laytheodds

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,102 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:37 PM

I have seen the emails from both sides on this subject. I will not be allowing any more posts on this forum regarding this.

I agree that people who use automatic software or any kind of betting bots should have 2 seperate accounts. Betfair do not advertise this and Im sure in their T & C's say its not allowed but at the end of the day, 2 accounst is earning Betfair money so why should they stop it?

I know lots of people with 2 accounts.

If Auto BF recommend having 2 accounts with their software then this is what the problem is. The software needs a 2nd account to avoid the other bets that have been placed on the account.

In my opinion this is the problem.

If you use the software correctly, you shouldn't have any problems. Betfair Bots should be used with caution.

Im sure that both Martin and Auto BF can sort this out, off the forums, including this one.

Im sorry Martin, Im not saying you are wrong, what I am saying is that you should open a 2nd account with Betfair and then try the software.