• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Lloyd

Eddie Lloyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

Just to let people know that I have posted a review of my favourite Betfair games system on the site and it shows you an easy way of making a few quid trading along side the X-Feeder software that I have written about.

I'd like to make this specific thread on the forum an X-Feeder Forum. Any questions please leave them here and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P

All the best,

Eddie Lloyd

#2 Micke

Micke

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

Hi there.
Thanks for the review of X-Feeder. But I'm just wondering how you get the program to use spread-loss? The auto green-up works 9 times out of 10, but then some times it doesn't put the back-bet, and the one I've put my lay-bet on wins and I get massive losses.
I've tested your strategy over night, and it has lost 13.5 Units over 8 hours.. So probably I'm doing something wrong =/.
Cheers, Micke

#3 Eddie Lloyd

Eddie Lloyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:35 PM

Hi Micke,

Thanks for the reply. There will be losses to this system as there is with any gambling system! Your loss of 13.5 points obviously shows this and I appreciate that it's not the best of starts!

Whilst trading on the games (especially with this particuliar system) we need to look at the whole sequence as 1 bet. I know there are several trades happening over a period of time but from the start to the finish we need to look at it as one bet. For example with the stop/loss parameters set at -£20 and the stop at a profit parameter set at £150 (i.e £50.00 profit) we are betting on the sequence at odds of 5/2. In other words our liability is (or as per sequence our bet is £20.00) £20.00 which we are risking for a 5/2 chance (a 28.57% chance).

If you are not comfortable with this and this is the beauty of the test mode within X-Trader then you can effectively alter the stop/loss paremeters to the odds you are comfortable with.

For example, lets say you prefer your odds on chances? If you set the stop/loss at say £15.00 and the profit target at £10.00 then we are now betting at 6/4 on (or 4/6) per sequence. This gives you a probability of just shy of 60%.

So to clarify! The idea is that we set up each trade after the cycle has concluded. This maybe after a loss or a profit. If it is a loss then we need to add the loss back into our account and start back at £100.00. If it is a profit then we need to take this away from our bank and start again. In using this approach we are effectively treating each sequence as one bet.

I hope that clarifies things and with a bit of tweaking and playing about we can effectively bet at the odds that suit us.

Anymore questions or problems please don't hesitate to post them on here and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Good luck and happy punting,

Eddie Lloyd

#4 Micke

Micke

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:41 AM

Hi again.
Well Ok, I get where you are going.
But about the risking chance, I don't see how we could alter our odds by just changing how much we will win/loss before the program stops? I mean even if we (using your example) set the stop-loss at £15, then that would just mean one loss (£5 lay amount x odds {4.05-1} = £15.25). And, using my results from yesterday, with a strike rate of about 9 times out of 10 and an avarage win of £1, we would still be loosing £6 every 10 bets..
I must be missing something here haha.
Well I'll let the bot keep paper-trading for a couple of hours more and see if there's any change in the stats, as you said I had one hell of a start =P..
I appreciate you trying to explain this system anyhow =).
Cheers, Micke

#5 dan8e11

dan8e11

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

edited - was missing the obvious.

Dan

#6 booker66

booker66

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:56 PM

edited - was missing the obvious.

Dan

hello, missing the obvious what ??

#7 booker66

booker66

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

Hi there.
Thanks for the review of X-Feeder. But I'm just wondering how you get the program to use spread-loss? The auto green-up works 9 times out of 10, but then some times it doesn't put the back-bet, and the one I've put my lay-bet on wins and I get massive losses.
I've tested your strategy over night, and it has lost 13.5 Units over 8 hours.. So probably I'm doing something wrong =/.
Cheers, Micke

hi, hows your testing going ... ive had indifferent results so far ... 2 days 40 odd pounds down , will test for a week , hopefully will get better ..
if u want to spread the loss you can go to settings ..betting options and tick spread loss when back odds go below a particular odd eg 3.00 , could be an alternative strategy .. well see.
whats the update on the results eddie .. thanks .

#8 jason

jason

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:42 AM

I seem to be loosing alot too when I am testing, maybe I have got the trigger wrong. Would you be able to upload the trigger preset to mediafire or a simlar hosting web site? That way I know I have got the right one

Thank you

#9 Pony1

Pony1

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hi Eddie

I am considering the purchase of either X-feeder or UltraXTrader. What can't UltraXTrader do compared to X-Feeder and what kind of return could I expect with a bank of 500 points?

Thanks,
Eugene
:)

Just to let people know that I have posted a review of my favourite Betfair games system on the site and it shows you an easy way of making a few quid trading along side the X-Feeder software that I have written about.

I'd like to make this specific thread on the forum an X-Feeder Forum. Any questions please leave them here and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P

All the best,

Eddie Lloyd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Payment Processing