#1 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Hi,

I know tipsters aren't everyones cup of tea but to be honest I'm no good at horse racing form and like a bet so for me its the way forward.
I see Willie McFarland seems to be ok from the recent post.

Does anyone recommend anyone else?

My problem is that I only stake pretty small (£10 or so) so its no use me paying big subscriptions as I won't make that back.

I'm currently having a trial with Simplebet.net and their results are very impressive but there aren't many bets due to the fact that racing has been off a lot so its hard to judge.
They do seem very honest and don't hype the service which a lot do and that annoys me.
They are £50 a month which is kind of ok but to be honest £30 would be much more my bag.

Does anyone use Simplebet and if so, any feedback before I make a decosion would be great.

Does anyone use anyone they would recommend closer to £30 a month?

Thanks

#2 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

Hi,

I follow PJA NH service, I find them very honest and e-mails are always on time & they are a hall of fame service at the secret betting club. To the end of April I think is about £40.

Surewin is £40 a month to get all manner of tipsters, highly efficient relay agent, worth the £40 just to get pricewise extra and Willie Mcfarland.

If you like footbaal, try football elite, Matt offers a 30 day free trial to test the water as well.

#3 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Thanks Jarv, appreciate the quick reply

#4 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

Here's the only bet from football elite this weekend:-

Date of Game: Sunday 3rd January

Game: Real Mallorca v Athletico Bilbao - kick-off 6.00pm

Competition: La Liga

Selection: Mallorca to win

#5 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

Thanks, I'll have a look out for that.

I looked at the website and recent results haven't been great but I'll do the trial and see how it goes.

I'll still give Simplebet some thought as they don't seem to be on surewins list. I'll maybe try them for one month and see what I think.
I've been really impressed so far, they certainly get some decent information.

Thanks again
Roop

#6 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:45 PM

I hope you backed it, they won 2-0.

#7 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

I did Jarv, many thanks.

Simplebet also had a 16/1 3rd today. It was their first account bet this year so I've had a great day.

Thanks again

#8 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

No problem, well done.

Have you signed up for a full month on simplebet? If so, pls keep me updated on how they get on, I am giving them serious consideration. Thanks.

#9 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:47 PM

No problem, well done.

Have you signed up for a full month on simplebet? If so, pls keep me updated on how they get on, I am giving them serious consideration. Thanks.

Yes, I have.

Looking at their results over the last two years they seem exactly the type of service I need and seem decent guys.
I sent them about 5 emails before finally deciding to sign up and all were answered promptly and politely. They also admitted they had a 70 point losing run about 18 months ago but still ended 300 points in profit. I think they wanted to make me aware that its not all profit, profit, profit but fair play to them for that.

I also like the fact that they don't see the need to bet every day. I have used services before that would have 4 bets every day regardless of the racing. On days like today I think its really good to shut off from racing and just say no bets.

I have signed up for 3 months at £125 as that will cover Cheltenham as well. Hopefully that will provide me with plenty of ammo for the Aintree meeting for when I renew!

#10 phradaro

phradaro

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:25 PM

how much proft for wille in 2009 then

#11 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

Simplebet sounds like a good honest service, best of luck and I could well be joining up myself soon!

As for profit for Willie, I don't know, all I see are his daily bets, and for the last 6 weeks or so he has been on fire.

Whether that has been the case for all of 2009 I really don't know!

Hopefully he'll be a service the SBC boys look into?

#12 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

No bets today Jarv but Simplebet have added a week onto everyones membership period as there have been so few bets of late because of the weather.

A nice touch.

#13 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

Fair enough, once the weather subsides and you get some more bets from them we can then all judge how good they are!

#14 roopert

roopert

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

They had a 1pt win bet on Alfie Tupper today at 3/1.

Got beaten a nose into 2nd at 2/1.

#15 jarv

jarv

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

I see a big 6 point win bet from simplebet went down the pan today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users