59 replies to this topic

#16 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:31 PM

Good morning. A particularly poor days racing to endure. The forecast heavy ground is dessimating fields and only the paceless, but relentless, sloggers are taking their chances.

I will be laying the following;

1.30 Fakenham. Gavroche Gaugin ( has been barge-esque in the market this morning! Currently 3.45)
UPDATE: FELL. BSP 4.6

3.00. Fakenham. Nautical Approach (currently trading at 2.7 and with a typically dodgy jumping history will almost certainly trade bigger in running. A good back to lay prospect)
UPDATE: Finished 1st. BSP 2.34
Have a great day.

ST

#17 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Good evening to you.

One winner and one loser today. To be honest Nautical Approach jumped better than I have seen before and the result was never really in doubt.

On the tomorrow (Wed) and just the one lay selection;

3.30 Warwick. Miss Fleur
UPDATE: Finished 3rd. BSP. 3.75 (traded as low as 1.65 in running but subsequently beaten 20 lengths.)

I will be at Warwick tomorrow with ipad in hand trying to green up on Miss Fleur before the off if possible.

Have a great evening and keep an eye on the Woking v Brighton footy match tonight, I think there is a fair chance of an upset and that Brighton will certainly trade at longer than their current 1.53 in play.
UPDATE: A great result and lots of opportunities to green up during the 90 mins or take maximum profit from the 1-1 scoreline after normal time.

Enjoy your evening.

ST

#18 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:29 AM

Good morning to you.
Apologies for no selections yesterday, I bumped into an old friend at Warwick races and it turned into a very heavy night.

Right, back on track now and todays lay selections are;

2.25 Exeter. Diamond Brook Currently trading @ 2.74

3.20 Ascot. Quinz. CT @ 2.86

Have a great day and if you bump into Noah please ask if I can borrow the ark sometime soon!

Regards
ST

#19 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

Good morning. A pretty poor couple of weeks by any standards. Thankfully the football (UK & American) has helped prop up the bank. For those of you interested in football trading you could do a lot worse than check out dejavu football. I'm in no way associated with the product but the results are very healthy. Last weekends selections produced a 90+ points profit (although the previous week had seen the worst set of results since inception with a 36 point loss). It may or may not be your cup of tea but the potential profits are very attractive.

Right, on to todays lays;

12.10 Southwell. Happy Flyer

1.10 Southwell. Ice Viking

1.30. Sedgefield. Pokanoket

Have a great day.

ST

P.S. The Ashes start tomorrow night and if you want to make a "guaranteed" profit (and I do mean guaranteed) then lay the series to be drawn. The moment one side wins a test then the odds will lengthen and you can green up for a guaranteed profit. Even if one side gets significantly on top during the first test the odds for the drawn series will lengthen and you can green up.

#20 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:44 PM

Good morning. A pretty poor couple of weeks by any standards. Thankfully the football (UK & American) has helped prop up the bank. For those of you interested in football trading you could do a lot worse than check out dejavu football. I'm in no way associated with the product but the results are very healthy. Last weekends selections produced a 90+ points profit (although the previous week had seen the worst set of results since inception with a 36 point loss). It may or may not be your cup of tea but the potential profits are very attractive.

Right, on to todays lays;

12.10 Southwell. Happy Flyer
UPDATE: FINISHED 3rd. Beaten 13 lengths

1.10 Southwell. Ice Viking
UPDATE: FINISHED 7th. Beaten A Distance

1.30. Sedgefield. Pokanoket
UPDATE: FINISHED 2nd. Beaten 2. 3/4 lengths

Have a great day.

ST

P.S. The Ashes start tomorrow night and if you want to make a "guaranteed" profit (and I do mean guaranteed) then lay the series to be drawn. The moment one side wins a test then the odds will lengthen and you can green up for a guaranteed profit. Even if one side gets significantly on top during the first test the odds for the drawn series will lengthen and you can green up.

#21 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

Good morning to you.

A positive day yesterday, let's hope we can continue in similar fashion

There were originally 6 selections today but three have drifted so badly in the markets overnight that the liability makes then unlayable.

We are left with 3 lays:

12.50 Weth. Rey Nacardo
UPDATE: FINISHED 2nd

2.15 Chep. Saintly Lady
UPDATE: FINISHED 3rd

5.05 Kempton. Love You Louis
UPDATE: FINISHED 3rd

Have a fantastic day...and don't forget to get your share of the free money available by laying the Ashes drawn test series.

Regards
ST

P.S. Just incase the odds reduce prior to the off, the three other lays were;

1.10 Chep. Manmoon
1.40 Chep. Mr Bond
2.50 Chep. Educated Evans

#22 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

Good evening to you.
A nice hat trick of lays today. Hopefully we can continue the trend on Thurs.

We only have two lays at the moment. I'm keeping my eye on another couple of possibilities and will add them in the morning if they qualify.

12.50 Uttox. Negus De Beaumont. UPDATE @ 12.45. Cancel Lay. Price Too High.

1.45 Taunton. Clouseau
RESULT:. FINISHED 1st
Time to pour a glass of wine, sit back and watch the footy and the cricket.

ST

ADDITIONAL LAY:

1.35 Newbury. Sang Bleu
RESULT: FINISHED 3rd of 3 Runners

#23 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

Good evening tou you.
One winner and one loser today so overall a negative day.

Let's move onto Friday and, frost permitting, we have 4 selections.

12.10 Muss. Buckstruther

12.50 Ling. Traphalgar

3.40 Ling. Scorn

7.30 Dundalk. GreatWallOfChina

Enjoy your evening and and I'll be back in touch in the morning if anything else looks value in opposing.

Regards
ST

P.S. I hope some of you took my advice and laid the draw in both the 1st Ashes Test and also the series. If you've done so you will already be sitting on a nice guaranteed profit for both trades. Just one day into a five test match series and you've locked in a guaranteed profit no matter what the match and/or series result. That is what this game is all about.

#24 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Well, what a shocker of a day yesterday. The ironic thing is that these horses never win when you back them...only when you lay them!
Ok, on with today.

5.50 Wolv. Missile Command
6.20 Wolv. Sworn Tigress
7.20 wolv. Majuro.

Three short priced lays who meet the criteria. There were no other selections at the abandoned meetings.

I also suggest that you consider laying Wales (+20 points) against New Zealand today. NZ are in imperious form and only an early mental departure for the flight home can save a very average Wales from a mauling. I will be there to hopefully watch NZ do the business.

I have also layed Celtic at home. The liability makes it worth the risk...as it does with laying Man Utd at home to Blackburn. Meanwhile the Ashes continues to produce rich pickings.

Have a great afternoon...and wrap up warm.

regards
ST

#25 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

Good morning to you. The sun is shining, the sea is calm and it's a gorgeous winters day to enjoy.

A positive day yesterday, especially the result with Celtic. I intend to lay Chelsea today and trade out if/when Newcastle take the lead.

Onto the horses for today. We have been fortunate that the weather hasn't meant a lay-free day and there are two horses for me who standout like beacons on a freezing cold winters evening;

2.15 Kempton. Cheery Cat

3.50 Kempton. Sinfonica

I fully expect both to get turned over at short odds.

Enjoy your afternoon, I'm off with Mrs ST for a walk along the beach to work up an appetite for Sunday lunch.

Regards
ST

#26 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:48 AM

Good morning to you. I hope you had an enjoyable, and profitable, weekend. The Chelsea match went our way yesterday with a 40% ROI immediately available after Newcastle scored. One winner, one loser on the horses yesterday and a limited amount of options today although it's good news that Folkestone has passed an early morning inspection and goes ahead as scheduled.

12.55 Folk. American Trilogy

This horse is a totally false price due to the Nicholls/McCoy factor and there are at least two others who have the same, if not better, chance of winning.

I'm researching the footy for tonight and there may be some value to be had...if there is a selection I will post it later.

Time for a cuppa and to defrost the car!

Have a great day.

ST

#27 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:58 PM

Good morning to you. I hope you had an enjoyable, and profitable, weekend. The Chelsea match went our way yesterday with a 40% ROI immediately available after Newcastle scored. One winner, one loser on the horses yesterday and a limited amount of options today although it's good news that Folkestone has passed an early morning inspection and goes ahead as scheduled.

12.55 Folk. American Trilogy

This horse is a totally false price due to the Nicholls/McCoy factor and there are at least two others who have the same, if not better, chance of winning.

I'm researching the footy for tonight and there may be some value to be had...if there is a selection I will post it later.

Time for a cuppa and to defrost the car!

Have a great day.

ST

Folkestone abandoned.

The big footy game in Spain tonight sees Barcelona entertain Real Madrid. Both teams have been scoring goals for fun recently and haven't drawn against each other since 2007. I'll be laying the draw and expect lots of greening up opportunities during the game.

Have a great evening.
ST

#28 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

Folkestone abandoned.

The big footy game in Spain tonight sees Barcelona entertain Real Madrid. Both teams have been scoring goals for fun recently and haven't drawn against each other since 2007. I'll be laying the draw and expect lots of greening up opportunities during the game.

Have a great evening.
ST

30 mins into the game and an 80% ROI secured no matter what the result.
What a great game.

ST

#29 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:48 PM

Nothing on the horses today.
Potential for something on the football later. Will be back this evening if I can find an opportunity.
Keep warm.
ST

#30 SurfSide Trader

SurfSide Trader

Heavy Contributor!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

Nothing on the horses today.
Potential for something on the football later. Will be back this evening if I can find an opportunity.
Keep warm.
ST

I'll be laying the draw in the West Ham v Man Utd game this evening.
We also have a lay selection @Kempton tomorrow;

2.30. Danzigs Grandchild.

Enjoy your evening.
ST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Payment Processing