I have finished with the BetBotPro for the day:

Profit: + £163.40 to £20 stakes!!!

#2 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

I ran the bot again today using the same stakes and the exact same criteria(Thursday 26th November)

I closed the bot @ 20.57 and the profit on the day was + £57.30

#3 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:45 AM

Another great day for BetBotPro Friday profit/loss + £142.00 - to £20 stakes. I will be posting results for a further 2 days (due to my commitments on other systems). It has proven a money machine though and I highly recommend this product.

#4 mattkw007

mattkw007

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:00 AM

Hi Mark, I bought BetBotPro a few weeks ago and have been playing around with the settings. Is there any possibility you could go in to more detail about your settings e.g. min runners, max runners, secs before bet, back/lay ratio and unsettled markets allowed. Also any staking plan you may have if any. I would like to test on simulation for a while first before diving in, as I have found out it all seems to go a bit wrong when you switch to live mode :blink:

#5 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:00 AM

Hi Mark, I bought BetBotPro a few weeks ago and have been playing around with the settings. Is there any possibility you could go in to more detail about your settings e.g. min runners, max runners, secs before bet, back/lay ratio and unsettled markets allowed. Also any staking plan you may have if any. I would like to test on simulation for a while first before diving in, as I have found out it all seems to go a bit wrong when you switch to live mode :blink:

I have been fortunate maybe, but here are the settings I have settled on (for now)
Firstly, are you using version 4?

Settings I use:

ALL races/dogs UK/US and RSA
ODDS: Min 1.4, Max 6.5
No of runners; 5 - 30
10 seconds before bet
Unsetlled market = 25
back/lay ratio = 25 .... what is this? Any idea

I am staking to a fixed stake at present of £20

#6 mattkw007

mattkw007

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

I have been fortunate maybe, but here are the settings I have settled on (for now)
Firstly, are you using version 4?

Settings I use:

ALL races/dogs UK/US and RSA
ODDS: Min 1.4, Max 6.5
No of runners; 5 - 30
10 seconds before bet
Unsetlled market = 25
back/lay ratio = 25 .... what is this? Any idea

I am staking to a fixed stake at present of £20

I am using version 4, 3 was full of bugs but I only used it for sims. The B/L ratio is the difference in the B/L prices so you achieve good value on your lay bets. The closer the prices the better e.g. (B)2.36/2.40(L) not (B)3.6/10.00(L) hope that helps, you might not match as many bets but further limit your liability which is always good. I usually set it to 10% for horses and 25% for dogs. I also bet 10 secs before the off ensuring the best price. Thanks for the speedy reply, I see from your post at 5am this morning you havn't had alot of sleep if any ? I will test those settings for a bit til I get a couple of losing days (they are inevitable) so I can get an idea of profit over a reasonable timescale. Thanks again and I hope your profits continue :)

#7 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:39 AM

I am using version 4, 3 was full of bugs but I only used it for sims. The B/L ratio is the difference in the B/L prices so you achieve good value on your lay bets. The closer the prices the better e.g. (B)2.36/2.40(L) not (B)3.6/10.00(L) hope that helps, you might not match as many bets but further limit your liability which is always good. I usually set it to 10% for horses and 25% for dogs. I also bet 10 secs before the off ensuring the best price. Thanks for the speedy reply, I see from your post at 5am this morning you havn't had alot of sleep if any ? I will test those settings for a bit til I get a couple of losing days (they are inevitable) so I can get an idea of profit over a reasonable timescale. Thanks again and I hope your profits continue :)

Thanks for that. I work a 20hr day at the moment - there is sport on most of the time, and i trade throughout!! :) The losing runs are inevitable, but i am impressed with this, especially as it's a one off payment and not on a subscription basis. I usually turn it off when I remember :blink: Good luck

#8 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:24 AM

Saturday Profit/Loss for BetBotPro

+ £240.00

#9 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:47 AM

Sunday: Profit for BetBotPro + £352.00 using 2% of bank. It's been a very good week for this software. There are bound to be times when the losses will occur. The new, version 4, is much more user-friendly and appears to have very few, if any, bugs.

#10 tonisdad

tonisdad

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:19 PM

Mark
This system is showing good profit for you. Do you back on every race using this BOT. I am looking for a BOT to use that is pretty simple as I am not really that up on them, my laying mainly relies on my thinking I don`t fancy such and such I`ll lay it. I am now looking for something a bit more scientific!! to try to generate a second income not a fortune just a profit. Any advice appreciated.

#11 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:34 PM

Mark
This system is showing good profit for you. Do you back on every race using this BOT. I am looking for a BOT to use that is pretty simple as I am not really that up on them, my laying mainly relies on my thinking I don`t fancy such and such I`ll lay it. I am now looking for something a bit more scientific!! to try to generate a second income not a fortune just a profit. Any advice appreciated.

Hi, this is a fire it up and leave it bot. I put it on when I remember (usually around 10.00) and turn it off (again when I think on it) at any time during the evening. I lay the 3rd favourite in all races, dogs included ... I bet to 3% of my bank today (previously I was betting to £20 fixed stake). At one time this was up over £1000 today, but on just looking is ......... over £540 up .. not a bad day's "work" that's it for The BetBotPro for today. As I mentioned - it will surely have the odd bad day, but my settings are for value. Hope that helps - oh! and it's a one-off payment only.

#12 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:15 PM

Monday results using BetBotPro + £534.00 to 3% of bank.

#13 tonisdad

tonisdad

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:43 AM

Cheers Mark hope the profits keep rolling in your system settings seem to be doing great for you. Might have to give this BOT a look at Good Luck.

#14 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:48 AM

Cheers Mark hope the profits keep rolling in your system settings seem to be doing great for you. Might have to give this BOT a look at Good Luck.

Thanks, although I am expecting to hit a bad day soon :rolleyes: They have a 5 day trial I believe - if you are to take that route, ensure you have version 4....

#15 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:56 AM

Monday 01st December - with a loss anticipated soon, I will be laying to 2% of bank today - Betfair will be down until 11.00.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)
Online Payment Processing