• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#16 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

The Titanic sunk today!! I knew I was due a bad one, but three races on the trot put me £1800 down half way through the morning/early afternoon ... I decided to use the loss recovery over 4 bets, and this worked for the first 3, losses down to a much better looking £380 and change, then the last of the 4 recovery bets wins and i am down £1100 still. Some recovery using the fixed stake of £35 (I don't know why I choce that amount), and ended the day - £650.00

#17 ubet

ubet

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

hi i am pretty much on the same critia as you i bailed 15 pionts up and run the rest of the day in simulation at 19.50 1.5 point down on day with 38 dog races left i used flat stake did you change your critia today

#18 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

hi i am pretty much on the same critia as you i bailed 15 pionts up and run the rest of the day in simulation at 19.50 1.5 point down on day with 38 dog races left i used flat stake did you change your critia today

Hi, I had intermittent connection problems with my broadband. I think I was a tad unlucky each time I rebooted, also, I changed the number of seconds before betting by mistake!!!!

#19 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:02 PM

Hello together,

very interestet I am reading this topic. I use an other Bot Software and laying the first fav. with a recovery system. Sunday and yesterday I had a loss, but finally a little win about 20 cents *g*
Today was the worst case, I've lost exactly 40 Euros... Very strange these days, circa 50% the first fav. has won.. is that normal?
Ok, i thougt laying today will end in destroying my bankroll, so i decided to use the BetBotPro for backing with the target profit method. After 6 hours, I get 20 Euros back.. Ok, its a laying forum, but I want say to you mark, you're not alone losing money today ;-)

Best regards from Germany!

Jimboo

#20 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hello together,

very interestet I am reading this topic. I use an other Bot Software and laying the first fav. with a recovery system. Sunday and yesterday I had a loss, but finally a little win about 20 cents *g*
Today was the worst case, I've lost exactly 40 Euros... Very strange these days, circa 50% the first fav. has won.. is that normal?
Ok, i thougt laying today will end in destroying my bankroll, so i decided to use the BetBotPro for backing with the target profit method. After 6 hours, I get 20 Euros back.. Ok, its a laying forum, but I want say to you mark, you're not alone losing money today ;-)

Best regards from Germany!

Jimboo

Thanks for that Jimboo :)

#21 a15680

a15680

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:24 PM

Hi Mark

What's the value for your stop loss? Tks.

#22 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

Hi Mark

What's the value for your stop loss? Tks.

I had a stop loss of £1000 - but due to having to reconnect several times it allowed me to go over that limit at one stage! I didn't play with it today due to Hospital appointment. All in all a nice trial so far though.

#23 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:13 AM

I had a stop loss of £1000 - but due to having to reconnect several times it allowed me to go over that limit at one stage! I didn't play with it today due to Hospital appointment. All in all a nice trial so far though.

use an other Bot Software and laying the first fav. with a recovery system

yes , but i prefer to use "fixed stake ".i tried loss recovery but in long term some risks .

#24 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:19 AM

yes , but i prefer to use "fixed stake ".i tried loss recovery but in long term some risks .

I use a % of bank and don't use a loss recovery - you are right - many risks! If I lose one day, that's tough, have to take it on the chin :)

#25 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:33 AM

yes Mark ,i took the words of jimbo who use recovery system .

see you talk about greyhounds,a hard game ,do you know the "3 bent lay "software ?

#26 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:39 AM

yes Mark ,i took the words of jimbo who use recovery system .

see you talk about greyhounds,a hard game ,do you know the "3 bent lay "software ?

I don't, but I am going to find out now :) Thanks

#27 Betnozomi

Betnozomi

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

Thanks for Mark's good tips.
I'm new of BetbotPro, could you give me some help?
1. what's "unsettled market allowed" used for and what's the cretria of "unsettled"?
2. How to make the best of "1st/2nd... favorites"?

thx

#28 mattkw007

mattkw007

LTO Newbie!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

Are you still using the settings above ?

#29 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:02 PM

Thanks for Mark's good tips.
I'm new of BetbotPro, could you give me some help?
1. what's "unsettled market allowed" used for and what's the cretria of "unsettled"?
2. How to make the best of "1st/2nd... favorites"?

thx

The bot will stop after the stipulated number of markets are unsettled - I use quite a few becuase sometimes it takes time for the results to filter through to the bot. 1st and 2nd favourites - I would prefer to back these than lay them

#30 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

Are you still using the settings above ?

Hi Matt, I am still using the same settings as they have served me well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Payment Processing