112 replies to this topic

#16 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

yes, i will send it to you in the later afternoon (+1:00 GMT), so i can fill in the data from today races ;)

To placing my bets I use the Bf Bot Manager. It is similar to the BetBot Pro. So I am able to place user defined bets exactly for the forecasted runner in the selected races. In this case I have more free time for other things, because i don't have track the markets by myself over the day.

#17 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:33 PM

Today there were 8 selections and all were very well done. No one lost :)

#18 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

Today were three selectios..

The first one hast lost :angry: and the other ones has won ;)

It was my luck, that i was still sleeping at the first race, so i didnt play it :lol:

The Performance i've played is now 50,61% B) If i had played the first selection too, the perfomance would be 40 %.

So i think over 50% for one week ist very great and i wish every one a happy new year :D

#19 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

ok happy new year :lol:

#20 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

yes yes... Yesterday were seven selections. 6 has won, 1 has lost.
The nice thing is, that this system is recommending some back bets, but since i recording this, the recommended back bets has never won :lol:
And thats the clou on this thing! if there is a recommended back bet, i will now lay them to. :P
Mostly the recommended back bets are at the same race for a recommended runner to lay. In this case you have to bets in one race which you're laying. So one of them wins everytime, in best case both B)

Olivier has said, you can play with the difference of quicktime. It is a very interesting parameter cause depending on this are the selections of races and runners. Since the start of my recordings i tried it with lay differencies of 0,40 or above, today i will check 0,30. For a few day i will simulate the runners with a quicktime equal or greater than 0,30 (so less than 0,40) and play in real on runners above 0,40.

Today is a hard working day for this system, because of the quicktime starting at 0,30 there a lot of selections - 34 selection inlcuding the recommended back bets! Wooohooo!
I will see if this is printing some Money in my account :lol: :D

The stupid thing is, that some races that are recommended are not listet by betfair, so i can't place a bet :blink:

So lets hope that die Perfomance keep on up to the sky :lol:

I will report the results tonight.. :)

PS: My Selections today:

See image by clicking here!

Caution: The time is in GMT+1:00 (Berlin, Copenhagen..)

Why i can't see the image in this topic? Anybody knows?

#21 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

Here are the results of my played selections: click!

Danrich Lily was a recommended back bet and this dog was faster than the others :angry:
But i think the result of the day is ok :)

Here are the whole stats from today, incl. the selection i didn't play: click!
Some selections were deleted, cause i think the races were cancelled due to the weather!? Otherwise the bets weren't placed, my max lay price is set to 30. :unsure::rolleyes:

#22 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:14 AM

jimboo,it is a back system or lay system you use ON your table ?

What software do you use to bet and have pourcentage of chance ?

DO YOU use 3 bend lay system ?

THANKs

#23 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:02 AM

Hi Olivier,

for placing my bets i using the bf bot manager. With this software i am able to configure this bot for my reqiuerements and can leave it. If i am out of home i use my mobile phone with betfair mobile to check the statements.

In the morning i start the 3 Bend Lay System, load the races in it, open the selection and than i configure my bot, so i use the 3 Bend Lay System ;)

Did you read my post, #20 in this topic?

Today the 3 Bend Lay system gives the following selections: click! and on my bot i have configured the following: click!

Note, the recommended back bets of the 3 Bend Lay System are layed by me, too. Explaination see in my post here

#24 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:01 PM

Here are the results of today: click!

You see there is an negative result. This is because i've forgotten to deactivate the loss recovery...
I've calculated how the result would be if the loss recovery is deactivated: +0,34 €

#25 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

ok Jimboo thanks i understand now .
it s cool your system of bet .
but 2 questions i have :

-why don't you use fixed stake ? perhaps you will get better results than loss

recovery ? can you test it ?

-when you go out ,can you close your pc and the bet are ok or you must always open your pc with betfair management ?

for finish,your conception of system bet is good.i saw your results(thanks).you have

correct and profitable grow about the money .

#26 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

You see there is an negative result. This is because i've forgotten to deactivate the loss recovery...
I've calculated how the result would be if the loss recovery is deactivated: +0,34 €

ok that it is for today positif results with loss recovery but if you test on 1 month , loss recovery will be inconvenient perhaps: yes or no ?

fixed stake at long term is better ,isn't it ?

#27 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Hi Olivier,

-why don't you use fixed stake ? perhaps you will get better results than loss

It is a good question, that a asked to myself too. You have to know, i had a big crash before christmas during back betting with recovery and my laptop caused an error :unsure: So my bankroll is not very high and i want to be careful, not to be greedy :lol:
You know my excelsheet. I have marked all races with real played odds (see "Qpl") equal or less than 10 as played. The perfomance is a half lower than the performance if i would play every possible race with an oddrange from 1,01 up to 30 with stake as liability.. The same thing, i would only use odds up to 5 with a fixed stake...
An Example: Price is 10 and my stake is 2,00. My risk is in this case 18,00. When i loose, i need 9 (!!) races in a row to be equal my loss.. Higher prices greater than 10 are a bankroll-killer (like bookie demolisher :lol:)
If i use stake as liability i dont have to care about the risk, its every time the same. Some time the prices are very low and so the stake as liability system is very good to recover automatically a loss...
But finally i think, i have to observe it for a longer time to deciding what would be better, also how about to use the loss recovery. May be it would be better don't using this feature, because after a more than three losses in a row the skate increases rapidly :o

-when you go out ,can you close your pc and the bet are ok or you must always open your pc with betfair management ?

I use my notebook with an 1,6 Ghz Centrino Processor. It must run the whole day to place my bets automatically. For saving energy i use CPU-Stepping and i throttle the CPU down to 600 Mhz, thats enough for bets placing. Also i turn off the display to save energy ;)

I hope the answers will help :)

#28 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

A lot of selections for january 4th: click!

#29 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:15 AM

Jimboo,

do you have play and test the distances ? 480 m ,500m m etc .

is there a distance who make more profit than an other ?

today, there is huge selections of lay .good luck Jimboo ,i will survey that.

Jimboo, 10/1 to lay is to high ,take maximum 6,5 to make some profits and constant

results.

#30 Mark_Layton

Mark_Layton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

Jimboo,

do you have play and test the distances ? 480 m ,500m m etc .

is there a distance who make more profit than an other ?

today, there is huge selections of lay .good luck Jimboo ,i will survey that.

Jimboo, 10/1 to lay is to high ,take maximum 6,5 to make some profits and constant

results.

Guys, have you noticed any change in the liquidity in the Greyhound markets of late?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users