#31 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

hi Mark,

yes problems for this software is that sometimes it is not the real odds.

for example 4,5 on software and in befair : 13 or 14 /1
but the oppositite example is rare 12 to 5/1

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS SISTUATION EXIST .CAN SOMEONE PUT TO EXPLAIN ME ?(sorry for my bad english :) )

#32 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:49 PM

JIMBOO has great method to lay at little stake all the selections day by day but i think
there are better than this software to have superb results and great profit.
back selections on this software are often never here . more , i often saw dogs who win at about 10/1 in a row.that's why i say to everybody only test it to play with little money .

#33 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:55 PM

[quote]Guys, have you noticed any change in the liquidity in the Greyhound markets of late? [/quote]

I didn't notice a change of liquidity.

[quote]do you have play and test the distances ? 480 m ,500m m etc .

is there a distance who make more profit than an other ?[/quote]

I use >=480m. So 500m etc. is included, but in my excelsheet I didn't record the distances. I will rewrite this sheet (there a some mistakes in calculations and correcting them would be taking more time, than to rewrite it) and will record this parameter in future, too B)

[quote]Jimboo, 10/1 to lay is to high ,take maximum 6,5 to make some profits and constant [/quote]

One question for my understanding: 10/1 prices means a price of 10,00, right?
If you use the stake as liability I think the prices are not so important. My risk is every time the same.. I will take a look of that in the future for longer term and analyse the behaviour of this. Eventually you're right :)

[quote]I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS SISTUATION EXIST .CAN SOMEONE PUT TO EXPLAIN ME ?[/quote]

I think the problem is, that the prices of the system are only predicted for a lot of hours before the race starts. Otherwise i think, the prices at betfair (the real odds) are sometimes very curious.

#34 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:32 PM

Here are the results for january 4th: click!

Some selections were not placed or were not matched after bet is placed

You see, i have lost money.. and I know why...

I wrote:

The nice thing is, that this system is recommending some back bets, but since i recording this, the recommended back bets has never won public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
And thats the clou on this thing! if there is a recommended back bet, i will now lay them to. public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

And here you can see the today selections which were recommended for back betting: click!
You can now compare my lay selections and the recommended selections.. 3 of the recommended back bets has won the race and I have lost :angry:
Next time i will not lay the recommended back bets, or I will back them with an recovery system.. I hope the next day is better :)

#35 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:04 AM

Selections of January 5th: click!

#36 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:29 AM

ok jimboo ,i will survey results .hope back system will win again today for you :)

#37 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

ok, here are the results of today: click!

I have decided to make a break. Why? There are some factors I want to care about...

In this case, i rewrite my stats now and so the new start of the System is the 3rd january.. I will only record the bets are placed and matched and save following parameters: Date, Time in GMT+0 (not like before in GMT+1:00), Forecasted As Lay or Back, Placed As Back or Placed As Lay, Trap, Full Dog Name, Price, Difference calculated by System, Race Distance, Result. Min Allowed Lay Price & Max Allowed Lay Price.

I will ignore
the forecasted prices by the system, all races/selections which are not available by betfair and all real selected slections by bot which were not placed by dispassing any criterias I will make or not matched bets.
I think, that would give a real overview of the performance and will not take too much time for statistic-caring ;)
And the other thing is, it is better for comparing, if using fixed stake or stake as liability...

#38 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:07 AM

ok but your odds are to high .don't lay above 6 and you will see you will be in positif

number . :D

#39 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

today's selections & results: click!

Today's maximum price was 10,00.

Stats as PDF: click!

New Feature of my statistic is, that it will automatically check if fixed stake or stake as liability would be the better choice.. At the current state, it is better to prefer the liability-system...

#40 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

ok but your odds are to high .don't lay above 6 and you will see you will be in positif

For this day it is true, but if I am look back a few days with max price of 6, its wrong... Just tested in my stats :huh:
We need to observe it for a longer term..

#41 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:15 AM

today selections: click!

Max lay price today: 8,00

#42 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

Here are the Results for today, january 7th: click! & click!

And here a short few of stats: click!

I think, that is ok B)

#43 laymaster2

laymaster2

Motor Mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

you see Jimboo when you reduce the odds ,resukts are better.but,8/1 is again too high ,reduce to 6,5/1 and you will make huge profits to long term.

Jimboo,like i understand very little english ,can you help me and say me if with betfair management soccer software you can lay a soccer team and some teams.thanks

#44 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

you see Jimboo when you reduce the odds ,resukts are better.but,8/1 is again too high ,reduce to 6,5/1 and you will make huge profits to long term.

Maybe its true, but i want to try it :)

Jimboo,like i understand very little english ,can you help me and say me if with betfair management soccer software you can lay a soccer team and some teams.thanks

I do not correcty understand what you mean? Do you mean a bot for soccer, which is placing your selected bets automatically?

#45 Jimboo

Jimboo

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

... the results for today.. A lot of bets were not matched or the races were cancelled due to the wheather.

click!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users